WIN began with the goal of greatly enhancing the collision repair industry—and the role of women within it—through education, networking, and sharing of resources. We are putting our mission into action with the following initiatives, which are either planned or under way:
- Develop a mentoring program to help women advance in the collision repair industry.
- Offer education and leadership development opportunities to build skills important for success.
- Provide networking opportunities for women in the collision repair industry.
- Create programs designed to attract more women to the industry.
- Encourage a cross-industry exchange of ideas and perspectives on the particular challenges women face.
- Recognize the contributions and achievements of women who are industry leaders.
- Establish a clearinghouse of information and resources for the collision repair industry.
- Provide a forum for women and men to collaborate on initiatives to recruit, develop and advance women in the industry.
Are you ready to be a part of our mission? Become a WIN member today.